Saturday 21 November 2015

AAMIR KHAN 90 KGs NOW!!!


“Even if I have hurt even one person in this world, I would like to pologise to him or her. It was never our intention to hurt them,” says Aamir Khan. An apology that comes a good three months after the release of PK and a Rs 340 crore collection in India and a collection of Rs 170 Crore from the overseas MARKET crossing the Rs 500 crore collection worldwide. “A lot of people have liked the film and a whole lot of people have liked it and that is the reason why it has done well. Some people may not like a film, but then there are certain reasons why people get upset or get hurt with what they see in a film. We did want to convey an important message in our film, but then it was not at all our intention to hurt anyone, but giving that message out was very important,” he adds. Having said that, Khan has not set upon himself to play a middle aged wrestler in the film Dangal where he plays a wrestler and the father of two young female wrestlers. The film directed by Nitesh Tiwari sees him in the role of a Haryanvi wrestler. “I am only eating whatever is allowed for me. I stopped eating non vegetarian food and even stopped eating eggs, I am only eating vegetarian food at the moment. I am working a lot on the film and the preparations for the same along with Nitesh and his team. We have not locked the other star cast in the film, but we will be doing that in the next few months and lock the shooting dates of the film. The casting is on and I am also in the process of speaking Haryanvi language apart from learning wrestling, which is an important aspect of the film. Once this is done we will commence shooting,” says the actor. But then here’s the surprise. The pint sized Khan has now PUT on a lot of weight., “I am 90 kilograms now. During films like PK, Ghajni and Dhoom 3, I was around 68 kilograms only and I guess I am 22 kilograms more than that now. I think it is a lot,” smiles Khan.

1 comment: